Program Management & General Management
Zartek’s end-to-end program management and general management services help organizations efficiently plan, coordinate, and execute projects by implementing robust tools, industry knowledge, and proven processes that meet all predetermined parameters. With the necessary skills and resources, we ensure that your organization’s projects and tasks are completed on time and within budget and specific constraints. From partial or initial project development or comprehensive project management, we are here to help guide your organization with expert advice and guidance through every phase of the project.
We aim to tackle your project’s unique challenges and achieve success in project execution while providing you with substantial benefits, including cost reduction, increased productivity, high quality, effective risk management, and regulatory compliance.
Our integrated team has Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified Project Management Specialists who have experience effectively managing public sector and commercial organizations’ project portfolios. With years of industry experience, training, and vast knowledge, our Project Management personnel are always ready to help you drive your high-priority mission-critical projects to successful completion.
Zartek’s services focus on maintaining complete control, quality, governance, and transparency across the project management process from inception to completion, whether to recover projects going wrong or pick up a significant project at its initial stage. Our project management support includes –
- Project Management – For each project’s unique requirements, we develop a systematic and customizable approach capable of successfully navigating project challenges with the assurance of achieving established goals, schedule, cost, quality standards, and customer expectations.
- PMO Establishment – We establish Program Management Offices (PMOs) to aid organizations in short- and long-term project management by integrating best practices and monitoring schedule, budget, performance, risk, quality, and process compliance throughout the project lifecycle.
- Best Practices Implementation – We implement best practices and methodologies, including Program Management Institute’s (PMI) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK), in our innovative project management approach to augment projects’ performance and lead them to successful completion.
- Training and Mentoring – Our personnel have the experience and expertise to facilitate training programs to mentor employees and executives at your organization to help augment their project skills and increase your organization’s project management capabilities.
Steps of Zartek’s Project Management Process
- Identifying Strategic Options – Based on the detailed understanding of the project scope, we align strategic options with customer objectives.
- Plan & Design – We design project management plans with team roles and responsibilities, cost estimates, schedule, risk, milestones, and opportunities.
- Execution – We execute approved project plans, implement strategies, operate from within the organization, and work harmoniously within your corporate culture.
- Manage & Monitor – We continuously control, track, and monitor project performance for deliverables, cost, schedule, risks, personnel, and continuous process improvement.
- Completion – We aim to complete projects to the utmost satisfaction of stakeholders, demonstrating real value in quantitative and qualitative terms with the final handoff to the customer.
From the beginning to the end of the project lifecycle, we take responsibility to monitor the status quo and find the most efficient and cost-effective solutions for your business.
“You Don’t Have To See The Whole Staircase, Just Take The First Step.”