Are you looking for a fast-paced, start-up like environment and have a zeal for new development in an agile environment? Zartek Solutions is a small business based in DC Metropolitan area. Zartek Solutions offers competitive salary with a full suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. We are looking for a Proposal Manager & Writer who is well versed in the Federal Contracting Process. As a Federal Proposal Manager, you will develop standard proposal management artifacts, including proposal plans, schedules, storyboards, and compliance matrices. You will also execute standard processes across Federal proposals and contribute to internal process improvement initiatives. The successful candidate will be mission-focused with proven successes in driving internal processes that support the organization’s overall strategy and mission while still encouraging a creative, professional, team-oriented and employee-centric culture.
Zartek Solutions is looking for an experienced Proposal Manager & Writer with a combination of proposal management, writing, and leadership competencies to contribute to overall company growth activities. These growth activities may include RFI and proposal development, capture planning and execution, marketing, and establishing a standard library of solution, proposal, and graphics content.
- Experience managing and writing small- to large-scale strategic proposals to primarily Federal government agencies, both independently and as part of a proposal team
- Write proposal/RFI documents and presentations content to achieve clear, compelling, compliant documents that are highly scored by evaluators
- Teach and mentor persons participating on proposal/RFI activities on proposal process, solution development, writing, etc. to increase their contribution, knowledge and competency
- Ability to assist in the technical approach writing process, ensuring that the solution coincides with the win theme and market research
- Expertise with structured proposal development process (such as Shipley) and supporting tools
- Accomplished writer with in-depth experience creating proposal related documents; i.e. compliance matrixes, win themes, proposal outlines, schedules, proposal related questions, storyboards, color review documents, final proposal documents, and oral presentation materials
- Superior communication and facilitation skills, with the proven ability to communicate to and manage deliverables from a diverse team of subconsultant and internal technical and management personnel.
- Contribute to develop marketing materials such as corporate overviews, description sheets, resumes and credentials, firm profiles, and proposal and project data.
- Five or more years of relevant experience in Federal proposal management and writing
- Highly detail-oriented with excellent writing skills and the ability to understand technology
- Understanding and familiarity with agile project management practices and Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- U.S. citizenship required
How to Apply:
To apply to this position email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Zartek Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.