Are you looking for a fast-paced, start-up like environment and have a zeal for new development in an agile environment? Zartek Solutions is a small business based in DC Metropolitan area. Zartek Solutions offers competitive salary with a full suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. We are looking for a Contract Administrator/ Facility Security Officer who is well versed in Federal Contracting, the NISPOM and Government security requirements. The Contractor Administrator will possess in-depth knowledge of the various aspects of US Federal Government contracting to include proposal development; negotiations, administration, and contract close-out. The successful candidate will be mission-focused with proven successes in driving internal processes that support the organization’s overall strategy and mission while still encouraging a creative, professional, team-oriented and employee-centric culture.
Zartek Solutions is looking for an experienced Contract Administrator/ Facility Security Officer (FSO) who will be responsible for all aspects of contract administration, supervising and directing security measures necessary for implementing the requirements of our Security Procedure Manual in accordance with National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) procedures.
- Create, execute, and monitor the office security policies, procedures, and practices in compliance with our Government security requirements.
- Ensure COMSEC requirements and procedures are implemented and followed.
- Provide guidance and instructions to all employees to ensure any event, circumstance, or act that could be considered a breach of security is reported immediately.
- Conduct security trainings, briefings, and debriefings.
- Assure proper marking, safeguarding, and transmission of all classified and COMSEC materials.
- Manage the Access Control System.
- Administer JPAS activity including processing clearances and visit requests.
- Maintain all records in compliance with our security manual and COMSEC procedures.
- Primary contact for DSS reviews and correspondence.
- Maintain a working relationship with all contract security offices to ensure proper paperwork and clearances are maintained.
- 5+ years as a Facility Security Officer or related experience
- Experience with JPAS and e-Qip
- Applicant must hold an active Top Secret security clearance
- Applicant must be a COMSEC Custodian
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate clearly with all levels of management
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
How to Apply:
To apply to this position email your resume to email@example.com
Zartek Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.